All About That | Beis
I searched high and low for the perfect weekender bag, and what I came out with was the Beis Mini Weekender.
I hate sounding salesy, but I just might. These are the features I like:
- The bottom of the bag acts like a travel cube and is removable to make a smaller bag for shorter trips with less items to pack
- The main part of the bag is structured enough to act like a travel cube as well at the base level (and you can pile things on top)
- There's a removable laptop case to keep your electronics safe
- And an extra cross body strap for more carrying support
- The bag isn't larger than my entire body, like the standard weekender is