Palm Beach | Long Weekend for Him
If you're the type that always thinks you need 5 pairs of emergency underwear, a bathing suit change every 4 hours, and a different pair of shoes for every single outfit, continue reading this.
We took a notorious overpacker and converted him to an accurate packer.
Here's how we got there:
- We laid out the itinerary: hanging out in the sun and dining
- We agreed on the number of bags: 1
- Once outfits were optimized for minimal packing and finalized, they were folded neatly
- Items were packed in the garment bag, separated by day and night outfits. Blazers and button ups (on thin hangers with blazer/button up pairs married), and bottoms were placed together by outfit for ease.
- Valuables were packed in the personal bag in case the carry on was checked at the gate
- Client owned Tumi garment bag was used. While this is a quality item, we feel that in the carry. This client is happily switching to a Hook & Albert Men's weekender/garment bag!
TOTAL TIME: 1 hour!